Laying Down Your Life, and Taking It Again

With long life will I satisfy him, and show him my salvation.

I pray not that you should take them out of the world, but that you should keep them from the evil.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

He that believes on the Son have everlasting life: and he that believes not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abides on him.

I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd gives his life for the sheep.

Therefore do my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. No man takes it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

A new commandment I give unto you, That you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.

Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.

Psa. 91:16;John 17:15;John 3:16;John 3:36;John 10:10-11;John 10:17-18;John 1:4&12,13;John 13:34;1 John 3:16

No one can make you lay down your life, this is voluntarily, of your own free will, don't say I was forced to do anything for anyone, but that you love fervently and cheerfully, not to receive anything, from anybody, but from a pure motive.  But the commandment also is to take your life back, again...Amen.  Because God loves you too...Amen.