God's Throne Is In Heaven!

You have ascended on high, You have led captivity, captive: You have received gifts for men; yea, for the rebellious also, that the Lord God might dwell among them. 

Who has ascended up into heaven, or descended? Who have gathered the wind in his fists? Who have bound the waters in a garment? Who have established all the ends of the earth? What is his name, and What is his Son's name, if you can tell?

And no man have ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

Jesus says unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he says it himself, The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit you on my right hand, til I make your enemies your footstool.

Wherefore he say, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity, captive, and gave gifts unto men. 

Prov. 30:4;John 3:13;John 20:17;Acts. 2:34;Eph. 4:8 

God is, still on the Throne, and deep in your bosom, you have a phone (Holy Spirit), whenever, you walk you are not walking alone remember God is still on the Throne....(He's reigning now above on His Throne of Love, What a Mighty God we serve, A God to save from sin's control, gave His Son a sacrifice, His Grace abounding in the soul, makes the earth a paradise.) God's Spirit is in you to comfort you, which is the Holy Ghost, the Spirit of Truth. Don't worship yourselves, for without the Head you can do nothing, you are the Body of Christ and members in particular, make your calling and election sure. Look Up! For your redemption is drawing nigh.