Dead Indeed Unto Sin

I am crucified with Christ never the less I live, but not I that lives but Christ which lives in me and the life I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of the Son of God that loved me and gave himself for me.  I am dead indeed unto sin but alive unto righteousness.  Take up your own cross daily and follow Christ Jesus. You that suffers in the flesh has ceased from sin that we shall not live the rest of our lives to the lust of men but to the will of God.  If you suffer for righteousness sake, happy are you, and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled, but sanctify the Lord Jesus Christ in your heart that you maybe always ready to give a answer to every man that ask you of the reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear.  Set your affections on things above not on things of this earth for you are dead and your life is hid with Christ in God. When Christ who is your life shall appear, you also shall appear with him in glory.