Bearing Witness Unto The Truth

Which show the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;)

These six things does the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:...A false witness that speaks lies, and he that sows discord among brethren.

He that speaks truth shows forth righteousness: but a false witness, deceit.

A faithful witness will not lie: but a false witness will utter lies.

This is the third time I am coming to you. In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established.

I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me bears witness of me.

Jesus answered them, I told you, and you believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.

And you also shall bear witness, because you have been with me from the beginning.

Now the chief priests, and elders, and all the council, sought false witness against Jesus, to put him to death;But found none: yea, though many false witnesses came, yet found they none. At the last came two false witnesses, And said, This fellow said, I am able to destroy the temple of God, and to build it in three days. And the high priest arose, and said unto him, Answer you nothing? what is it which these witness against you?

Jesus answered him, If I have spoken evil, bear witness of the evil: but if well, why smite you me?

Pilate therefore said unto him, Are you a king then? Jesus answered You say that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth hears my voice.

The Spirit itself bears witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost,

God also bearing them witness, both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles, and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to his own will?

(For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)

This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that bears witness, because the Spirit is truth. And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

Behold, what manner of love the Father have bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knows us not, because it knew him not.

Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it sees him not, neither know him: but you know him; for he dwells with you, and shall be in you.

Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will show you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall show it unto you.

Rom. 2:15;Prov. 6:16&19;Prov. 12:17;Prov. 14:5;2 Cor. 13:1;John 8:18;John 10:25;John 15:27;Matt. 26:59-62;John 18:23;John 18:37;Rom. 8:16;Rom. 9:1;Heb. 2:4;1 John 1:2;1 John 5:6&8;1 John 3:1;John 14:17;John 16:13-14.