Walk by Faith and Not by Sight

God Is, He is Still on the Throne,
And Deep in your Bosom,
You have a Phone,
Whenever you Walk,
You are not Walking Alone,
Remember God is Still on the Throne.

Let me tell what I think of Jesus,
How I found in him a Friend so kind and true,
Let me tell you how he changed my life completely,
He did something that no other Friend could do,
No one ever cared for me like Jesus,
There's no other friend so kind as He,
No else can take my sins and darkness from me,
Oh how much he cares, he cares for me.   

But without faith, it is impossible to please him: For he that comes to God must believe that He Is and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant man, seeking goodly pearls: Who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and bought it.

Let your conversation be without covetousness; And be content with such things as you have: for He has said, I will never leave you, nor forsake you.

Now you may boldly say the Lord is My Helper, I will not fear what man can do unto me.

Heb. 11:6;Matt. 13:45-46;Heb. 13:5-6