Maturity

For when for the time you ought to be teachers, you have a need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God, and are become such as have to need of milk, and not of strong meat. For every one that uses milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a baby. But strong meat belongs to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. But when that which is perfect comes, then that which is in part shall be done away. When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.  For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus. Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. Let us, therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in anything you be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.

Heb. 5:12-14;1 Cor. 13:9-12;Phi. 3:12-15