When You Are Converted

But I have prayed for you, that your faith fail not: and when you are converted, strengthen your brethren.

Jesus knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands, and that he was come from God, and went to God; He rises from supper, and laid aside his garments; and took a towel, and girded himself. After that he pours water into a bason, and began to wash the disciples' feet, and to wipe them with the towel wherewith he was girded. Then comes he to Simon Peter: and Peter said unto him, Lord, do you wash my feet? Jesus answered and said unto him, What I do you knows not now; but you shall know hereafter. Peter said unto him, You shall never wash my feet. Jesus answered him, If I wash you not, you have no part with me. Simon Peter said unto him, Lord, not my feet only, but also my hands and my head. Jesus said to him, He that is washed needs not save to wash his feet, but is clean every whit: and you are clean,....

Therefore do my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. No man takes it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again.

Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.

Luke 22:32;John 13:3-10;John 10:17-18;1 John 3:16