A Place Prepared With The Father and Christ

In my Father's house are many mansions: If it were not so, I would have told you.  I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there you may be also.

Then came to him the mother of Zebedee's children with her sons, worshiping him, and desiring a certain thing of him. And he said unto her, What wilt you? She said unto him, Grant that these my two sons may sit, the one on your right hand, and the other on the left, in your kingdom.  But Jesus answered and said, You know not what you ask. Are you able to drink of the cup that I shall drink of, and to be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with? They say unto him, We are able. And he said unto them, You shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with: But to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my Father.

But now has God set the members every one of them in the body, as it has pleased him.

Now you are the body of Christ, and members in particular. And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.

But God gives it a body as it have pleased him, and to every seed his own body.

But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterwards they that are Christ's at his coming. Then comes the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father;when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. For he must reign, till he have put all enemies under feet. The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. For he have put all things under his feet. But when he said all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him. And when all things shall be subdued unto him then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them, Saying What think you of Christ? whose son is he? They say unto him, The son of David. He said unto them, How then does David in spirit call him Lord, saying, The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit you on my right hand, till I make your enemies your footstool? If David then call him Lord, how is he his son? And no man was able to answer him a word, neither durst any man from that day forth ask him any more questions.

John 14:2-3;Matt. 20:20-28;1 Cor. 12:18&27-28;2 Cor. 15:38&23-28;Matt. 22:41-46