The World Belong To God

The earth is the LORD's, and the fullness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Father, I will that they also, whom you have given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which you have given me: for you love me before the foundation of the world.

For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father but is of the world. And the world passes away, and the lust thereof: but he that does the will of God abides forever.

This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners;

For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once at the end of the world has he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.

According to as he has chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.

Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, you blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

Psa. 24:1;John 3:16;1 John 2:16-17;1 Tim 1:15;Eph. 1:4;Heb. 9:26;Heb.4;3;Matt. 25:34