The Rich, Should Walk After The Spirit

Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not high-minded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who gives us richly all things to enjoy;That they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate; Laying up in store for themselves a good foundation against the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life.

But by an equality, that now at this time your abundance may be a supply for their want, that their abundance also may be a supply for your want: that there may be equality: As it is written, He that had gathered much had nothing over; and he that had gathered little had no lack.

For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaking great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given:and the government shall be upon his shoulder:and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The Mighty God, The Everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it and to establish it with judgement and with justice from henceforth even forever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.

Because you say, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and you know not that you are wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:I counsel you to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that you may be rich; and white raiment, that you may be clothed, and that the shame of your nakedness do not appear; and anoint your eyes with eye-salve, that you may see. As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten; be zealous therefore, and repent. Behold I stand at the door, and knock; If any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him and he with me. To him that overcomes will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. He that have a ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

1 Tim. 6:17-19;2 Cor. 8:14-15;1 Tim. 6:10;Titus 1:16;Jude 1:16;Isa. 9:6-7;Rev. 3:17-22