Come To The Light

And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness, light before them, and crooked things, straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.

That was the true Light, which lights every man that comes into the world. He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For everyone that does evil hates the light, neither comes to the light, less his deeds should be reproved. But he that does truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

And he that sees me sees him that sent me. I am come a light into the world, that who so ever believes on me should not stay in darkness. And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.

They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act. Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what say you? This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not. So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. And again he stooped down and wrote on the ground. And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst. When Jesus had lifted up himself and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those your accusers? has no man condemned you? She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn you: go, and sin no more. Then spoke Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that follows me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Isa. 42:16;John 1:9-10;John 3:19-21;John 12:45-47;John 8:4-12