The Same Comfort

Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort; Who comfort us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort where with we ourselves are comforted of God. For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also abound by Christ.

And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may stay with you for ever; Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it sees him not, neither know him: but you know him; for he lives with you, and shall be in you.  I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, what so ever I have said unto you. Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world give, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

2 Cor. 1:3-5;John 14:16-18;John 14:26-27